Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TAG NO.1List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

1. Erm...i m a free thinker,thinks by the free style way...
2. Always ask for neutral and balance,because human needs that .Sometimes i will be rude...you will not easily to see that,unless you are damn close with me...
3. Having a planing,it might not be work but i will still runing it!!!
4. I belief in this world no one can easily control me but just her...
5. I like to drink beer and wine but not always and its depends with who also.
6. I like Beach alot alot alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wa ta shi wa ais teh ru!!!!!
7. I like to take photo also,hehe...you will know that if you knw me
8. When i play then the naive face wil comes out,when i work...then you wil knw...

TAG NO.2
8 things I am passionate about: (Its random,not followin the numb)

1. Do my best to my Family
2. Analyse Myself
3. Sing K and guitar...
4. The period that i planing something
5. Meet wit hot chicks...ofcz la....
6. Go beach and keep on shouting !!!!
7. Meet wit the gal tat i like,even dint say anything,but i wil b damn hapy dy...ai...so naive...
8. Event!!!

8 things I say too often: (what i will use in college/ what i wil use outside the college) (proper version/rude version)
1. Yes?can i help u? / zou mat chat!
2. I dun think so. / ngo diu kao lei ar!
3. Hw was it goin on? / meh ying sai
4. Tel him better stop tat / giu kui bei yan diu la
5. Wat happen? / meh hai...
6. ok / an la!!!
7. nope /bo bo bo!!!!
8. pardon / meh ar????


8 songs I could listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT:
1. 宠物-小肥 (徐智勇)
2.新不了情-杨宗纬
3.我怀念的-孙燕姿
4.窗外-吴宗宪
5.我需要你的。爱 - 信&F.I.R
6.不只是朋友-黄小琥
7.Apologize-Timberland
8.Over the rainbow-Connie Talbot

8 things I learned in the past year:
1. NO pain NO gain
2. Pay kao kao now,Play kao kao after
3. Trust urself no matter when you make decision
4. Dont always ask for the answer,if not u wil start create the question
5. Yes=No,Question=Answer There are alot of things without answer,but...what we want...is no the answer also
6. Start study <易经>
7. You might cnt get the result even u plan,but planing is apart of my life,everything is out of time dy...tat y i always ask 4 punctual.
8. If you really love someone...then...be patient...(i cry when i learn this,KNS)

NO.3Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.reasons for
(i would)
1. I m friendly? m i? erm... i will play when i play,so i sure tat u wil b fun when with me. myb will stress also...cz you might cnt imagine how syok sendiri i can be.lolz...
2. Normally when i go out, i wil make sure tat a camera taking my photo,since if u come...ok la...take 2gather la...swt...
3. I wil b punctual,tats 4 sure,oni i wait ppl,no ppl wait me... (cursing when waitin...lolz)
4. I m a social guy la...so call 世界仔
5. I will entertain anyone when bored...i always entertain myself also...
6. I hvin experience abt "something"...so...it wil be ok
7. I can say joke...even its so lame...
8. I can show magic,even its not much...

(i wouldn't)
1. Cz i m 2 handsome myb...(lolz...^^ okok...i knw i m not)
2. Myb sometimes when enjoyin i will stil cnt put all the college stuff at my bck
3. I wil b blur if u 1 me 2 memorize the road name n the way
4. I might always go wash room ... cz 1 2 c my leng zai face...lolz...
5. I might wear like a show guy...cz go out let hot chick c ma...lolz..
6. I will day dream if u make me bored and i will be emo also...
7. When u doubt abt urself,then tat day u wil b mine...hehe...
8. I wil sing out suddenly, jz when i want (confident abt my voice!!!even others say its *du.....)

Conclusion
Har? conclusion? what conclusion you hope I write?? The word "Yes" or "No"? come on...Show you is better than tell you rite? You try one time then you will know it. You will notice something...they might be some people i will not chat with them 4ever,not because i hate them...just feel that we are not the same world... I m frm MARS...kk...finally i say tat...lolz...

No comments: