Monday, May 19, 2008

Report

P.A.R. (Personality Analyse Report) 19th MAY 2008

This will be a report that normally guy will not do... but i did it, as I said will always analyse myself...

1. Why do you wanted to chase a girl ?
The first thing is... I M NOT A GAY, so of course I will chase a girl but not a boy. Erm... 19th MAY 2008, the status and the reason can be provide now which is... hoping can find someone that can be trusted 100 and 1 %. Normally friend can reach 100% for maximum but I m looking for someone that I will share everything with her and huging her for everynight chit chat before get to sleep. Its not easy to find something that I will use my heart to hug... >.<

2. What do you think when a girl asking that do you like her?
The first thing come to my mind will be... she had heard something,it might be bad or it might be good.

3. What you will answer when a girl asking that did you like her?
I will say YES! for sure. No point to hide it... No matter what happen in the end... I will do my best for everything.

Conclusion
The 3 question just now might be damn stupid... but I had answer it also... I like planing, When you having target then you will work for it and the progress can be see day by day. If I'm not clear about myself then I will just like the Jeff few years ago, chase a girl just for fun. Erm... Maybe getting old dy... everything will think carefully before take action. This kind of attitude might scaring girls,cause seems like so serious. But as I said...If something belongs to you,then it will be yours (have to take action also),if its not... then what you can do just wait and pray hard...

PS*Tomorrow the war will be start! no the right time for me to think about this topic. After reading the newspaper about the China earthquake, What I get was, take care about those people that you like, who knows about the day after tomorrow? Thats why I start breaking the rules... aiks... by i will keep my words...

No comments: