Thursday, May 8, 2008

Naive


Naive

I hvnt hving this feeling long time ago...its not nice...but I like it...atleast I know the way and the target... Its tired for waiting something when waiting is the only way...

I always try to analyse myself...erm...the feeling I having now is like...blur and cant put anymore in my brain. I should hate this feeling because it should not happen now. Anyway...I feel happy and lucky also,cz I can control it. Even now can feel the pain,things will come when its come...it will not come when you pray for that...WTF

Its tired to play treasure hunt in KL,its tired when you seeking something but you dunknw what you are looking for. I believe its worth... everything is worth with a condition-never ever ask for reward then you will feel better.

I should be a back stage worker after my study,since I always doing things that cant see by the eyes but the fact... Jeff... you will get what you should get in one day...just be patient and wait...it will come when its come...

The status now is low and blur, Gemini can control it? Maybe I'm a pure Gemini that having 3 characteristic that can control the emotion so well... the solution is think this kind of thing when your job have done. Patient... (when saying this word I start vomit blood...) puu!!! really cnt laugh out now...shxx....

No comments: