Friday, May 16, 2008

Shadow of lights

Shadow of Lights

Just back from Aaron's 22Years old birthday...theres pizza,mee hun, rice, and ofcause VODCA... just few glass been take by me...ya...few...long time din c u all BRO,miss you all and will meet you all very soon by tomorow...

This morning will be the third times i dream of you in this week... blur blur de... abit surprise because its unbelievable. HAha... miss you because always miss you... thats what i can say... alot of things happen between it... but who know? what can i do is...

Lights also having shadow... thats what i can see for every night before i sleep... Thats a effect that make by... haha.. toooo bad... but its nice view...

Plan to meet you today... so i cancel the training... cnt meet you also... cause of ... what i can do is wait... or when I drunk... when the emotion controling me... its good... to know more myself and makesure something... What I can said is... I BELIEVE...

No comments: