Thursday, May 29, 2008

LRT

LRT

Things come fast like what I can see trough the window... From the first time we meet until now,I cant count how long was that but really sorry that,I cant remember what kind of personality or impression that I was giving you at the begining...What I can say is always look forward... I believe I can commit and I am ready for doing that...

If that will make you feel uncomfortable...nvm...you just satnd there...cause I will leave...

It will be bored when siting inside the LRT...but something had come to my mind.I will not sleep in the LRT, because you will be the next station that I wouldn't like to miss it... if you hope that I must sleep when I reach your station... I will pretend Im sleeping...even I will feel sad about that, but I will promise you I will do that if you hope I do so....If I force myself doing that will make you happy and more comfortable...I willing to do so...because of you...

No comments: