Monday, May 26, 2008

P.A.R 2

Its the 2nd report I had make...erm...where should I start from? The percentage I think...

WIN : LOSE
2% : 98%

Haha...wow...thats what I faced now...erm...its not surprise... I believe that Gemini having 2 characteristic,When I facing the work, I will be a person that straight forward and solid enough...but for love... I might be weak,emo and like a kid but I will not easy to give up... I would like to call myself Jephin when I like someone.

Now what Jephin doing is fighting for the 2%...haha... Its stupid because as you see the digit then you will know Im not gonna win it... thats why I always mention I BELIEVE.. Jephin not dare to fight for that actually...suddenly 1 question pops-up, If tomorrow will be the End Of The Day,what will you do? Will you do so? The answer will be YES...even now was very tired...

I hate handmake staff...cause its more expensive compare you just buy the thing directly and its have to spend alot of time...This was the second time I doing that and the reason will be... she deserve it... 9am untill 8pm even just sit on the chair and doing the thing but it still making me very tired...research,planing,experiment then only the outcome...tired than doing assignment...

The conclusion cant be get right now... but i might guess how it will be... what I know was...I had do my best for it... I will not regret for anything in my life... Think so much might not help anything, if people just plan to build KLCC but they dint start build it, I might no chance to lepak in KLCC... What I wanted to say here is everything planing with out action then it will be nothing. I had plan it so long and I had action for it...the result will be know as soon as like mine last semester result...besides I will sing "ITs TOO LATE TO MEMORIZE" I will do my best to solve all the problem that Im facing...

No comments: