Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Red Wine & Singlet Prince


Some of my fren and clasmate always asking me that : "R u getting drunk always?" . The answer is...NOPE ! lolz.... normally when the moment i telling my fren i m drunk,its means i still ok with the alcohol. But...if i saying that i m not drunk at all...its means...u knw...


Today is the holiday for myself, I had use the whole day to read someones blog, I do not like to read others people blog actually...do not know too well for anyone because its no a good things for me. But I still did it today...cause of some reason...


Should I be happy ? I think it might be yes...7pm,after my ah ba taking his dinner,he say later open red wine to drink,which means i gonna do everything...open,take for ah ba n ah ma ,clean up and so on...long time din drink...


Red Wine is different with beer or XO. you can feel the grapes garden when you are drinking,its good for health,but just dun drink too much and too fast. Thats a story behind me and my dad,hahaha...but its a history dy,Red wine make me respect my father forever and ever.


The feeling for reaching 53% of drunkness is the most perfect feeling i can said.But just dun addicted on it,face the real world is more important,when i saying this ,i confirm i drunk dy,then will saying things like old man. start asking myself that m i too serious on doin things? this few years keep on force myself to do things that i hate...do the right thing or do the thing rite? As I said before,when someone asking a question,they already hvin their own answer. For me...i m not seeking for the answer. Time will be pass very fast,appreciate what I have now is more important.


Opps...nearly finish for the wine...craving the peaceful and warm

No comments: