Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My holiday ? not really holy at all~~~

Holiday holiday holiday~~~ everyday jogging and jogging~~~

Jogging makes me tired but Love makes me strong... thats why I am so weak for now... ><

It will not hard to archieve something in your life, For instances, score an A in your exam or get scores on the basketball board. The key point here is MAINTAIN.

Maintain = longterm x continuously

The feeling on you is just the same... am I maintaining the feeling? or? no idea...

Tell me how much I miss you, it wouldn't be hard but tell me what can I do even I miss you? no assumption! Assumption will make people doubt and lost the confidence, unless you try to find out more. Stop the word 'Try', cause you not even doing that... damn... so emo...

okok...back to the real world. Tans of things have to be settle, tans of decisions have to be made in every seconds.

剧中有个卡哩菲告诉女主角,其实男主角很想她。那我现实生活中的卡哩菲呢?

一切已慢慢变成了一种信念,它是无形抽象的,它是连贯性的,它是不重要但却有一定的地位。它。。。妈的。。。pukima信念。。。

No comments: