Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Its that really help?

Its that really help?

Around 3.30pm we had finished our Translation class then Hong Bin told me that he is talking to himself....*$£%"£$%£$%...what the... I feel curious also then asking him...dude,why you talk to yourself? the answer I get was...do that often then you will know more about yourself, if you don't even talk to yourself then how you will be more understand about yourself... (SPEECHLESS)

Jevil: Are you ok ar?
Jephin : Yup
Jevil : So what to plan to do for the next?
Jephin : Erm... according to what I had observe today...I can just do nothing...Since she hate me and keep on avoid me, what you think I can do? Go and talk with her even she will feel uncomfortable?
Jevil : Yup, you should do so!
Jephin : If avoid me will make her feel more comfortable then just let it be lo^^
Jevil : Ok...you think you are great? You are hurting yourself...
Jephin : Its ok...after 28days then we will not meet each other forever, so...haha...
Jevil : WTF!
Jephin : Relax...I miss her every second... What I need is just a chance, if people don't want to give me, then what I can do? ohya... what can I do is do my best to let her happy everyday and ping ping on on...
Jevil : Yayaya... Just don't disturb my progress then you just do what you like.
Jephin : k...

Conclusion : Hong Bin ... are you sure talk to yourself is useful ? haiz... sorry...I should find more people to help you in your design task...then you no need be so stress... ^^

No comments: