Sunday, June 22, 2008

DREAM ? TARGET? COMMITMENT?

DREAM ? TARGET? COMMITMENT?

When i m 28years old, my saving account MUST with the digit RM500,000.

Izit a dream? target? or a commitment?

Dude, I m 22years old now,which mean I stil left 8year.If I soon soon lei lei finished degree then it will be 25 years old. 3years for RM500k... Hrm... It still can be plan.

The first 2years will be gather the network,information, loan and sacrifice time with friend, family and girl friend...that why not plan to have a gf so fast unless I really like it...

Start now have to plan more details and prepare 2 backup plan... how to double up my 24hours to 48 hours... then I might have 6 years to progress and achieve the Goal...

Tommorow class start 2pm... but 7.30am will be there... nevermind... planning take time...

No comments: