Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bon Odori 18-07-2009 Nice trip ^^

Dear Driver,thank bro^^ AppreciatedThe most nice Myvi with Hello Kity Tag,lolz..
Jerry (^_^)
On the way attend the event
Bon Odori 2009!!!
God... really ...jam...
lot leng lui also...thx god I m single^^
cute kidz
relax la...
just let your home...you can sit any where you like...
Guys Guys Guyz
maybe this angle not so cute...gua...
The girl at the back is the one that I want to capture...
haha...want to mit his min zhu dang...
k la k la...pa pa sayang...
ka waii ni hon jin
sometimes...i will prefer take photo from back...
banyak orang leh...but the air quality is not that good...
what do you think about this photo ?
come on la..give you second chance you stil...but is ok...cause my main focus is the right side area^^
The leader...never ever ask me what he try to do...I have do idea...but can see that he was trying hard...
erm...so so lo...
this one more better...
nice and big stage
I ...really...speechless...
hrm...not bad...
slow slow drink...
not bad...still know need to post,haha...
I swear to god...you will not want to see the front...nice to hug but not nice to...ya...you know...
buy food buy drink
erm...satisfied
I admire this guy,cause he can non-stop speak different language...Sedap sedap,hoishi hoishi,hou sek hou sek...
I hope can be more and more and more and more and more more more more near...

ok ok ,start dance...dong dong qiang dong dong qiang
chill la wei
while waiting Grace to take his meal...
BomBom...my new friend...lolz...
he is really really soft...like sofa...soft and soft...like pillow...soft...
the 3rd month...

1 comment:

sosearth2009@KTAR said...

like ur bombom!!damn cute lo wei!!!!!!!!