Saturday, January 16, 2010

What a balloon think about itself?


HI!!!^^ My name is BoBo~! loon~~


I'm just a baby balloon~~ loon~~


I start learn not to sit on baby chair anymore!!! loon~~


This is my bed room ^^ loon~~


Use too much computer...so have to wear spec and...I feel hot!!! loon~~


Sometimes I will also get sick... loon~~


Home sweet Home~~ loon~~


Sometimes I also need to travel~ loon~~


Sometimes... I kena slam like a basketball~~ loon~~


Sometimes people will promote me~~ loon~~


This is my mama, she told me,once I growth up,I will also have legs and hand~ loon~~


Hide and seek is my favourite game~~ loon~~
Sometimes...you don't even will see me in photo... loon~~



Sometimes...I will kena torture...loon~~


They said they are Mami-fia wo... loon~~


I feel happy to join this so call Mami-fia gang today...
Wish Everyone in APR1 at least pass all the subjects at this semester and all the best!!!
loon~~ and huat ah!!!!! lolz~~~

No comments: